Saturday, August 3, 2024

He Renews My Strength

 Scripture:

“He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23‬:‭3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist declares that God renews his strength and guides him along right paths to bring honor to God’s name. When we are tired, God renews our strength. He is the source of our strength. He will lead us in the direction we are to go if we allow Him and seek Him. 

Application:

I often try to renew my strength personally. I try to sleep in and or to the gym to render my strength, but the Lord is really the source of my renewal. I need to rest and work out. These are good for the body, but when our spirit is renewed, we are flooded with strength in every way. Real strength comes from our spirit. As I align my spirit and follow God’s guidance on His paths, I will be renewed and strengthened.

Prayer:

Father, renew my strength. Sometimes I get tired and weary. Fill me with Your Spirit and guide my life. Show me how to walk with You each and every day so my life may bring You honor. Lead me along the paths that lead to You and Your strength. I need You to fill me with strength in this season of my life. All that I have is Yours. Let me find my strength.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment