Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Mighty Things

 Scripture:

“With God’s help we will do mighty things, for he will trample down our foes.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭108‬:‭13‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist records this simple, but powerful verse. It is a word of confidence in God. He says here that with God’s help, we will do mighty things because God will trample down our foes. This reminds me that the God we serve can do mighty things that are beyond belief. Nothing is impossible for Him and He delights in his children. 

Application:

We must see the future through verses like this. Verses like this inspire our faith. Like the Psalmist, we realize that we can’t do it without God’s help, but that with His help we WILL do mighty things. It is not that we MIGHT do mighty things. Sometimes we need to speak victory into our future. Sometimes we have to speak by faith what is to come, but it is always the Lord who gets the credit for it. We need to say, “I will come through this.” “We will over come” “with the Lord’s help. It is our faith working together with God’s word that causes our enemies to be trampled.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are great and glorious. You are all-powerful and I love You with all my heart. With Your help, I will do mighty things! I declare this morning that You will trample my foes and will bless my life. I receive all the promises of Your word and walk in Your power. I do all things for Your glory and honor and You are with me. You are my God and I trust in You. Therefore, mighty things are in my future.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment