Tuesday, August 27, 2024

God Works His Plans

 Scripture:

“The Lord will work out his plans for my life— for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don’t abandon me, for you made me.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭138‬:‭8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist declares here that the Lord will work out His plans for my life. This tells me God has plans for my life and that He will work them out as I walk with Him. He goes on to ask God not to abandon him because God had made him. He understood that God’s love endures forever. This is a Psalm of David and he often cries out for the Lord not to abandon him. David loved the presence of God and feared losing it. 

Application:

I want to start by saying that God WILL WORK on His plans for my life because His of His faithful love endures forever. I don’t have to continually seek God for His will and plan for my life. I just have to walk with Him and He will work out the details. Rather than stress about what are God’s plans for my life, I should just seek Him and let Him work out the details.

Prayer:

Father, You are good and Your mercies are forever. You are highly exalted over all the earth. Your name is above every name, yet You cover me with loving kindness. Help me to live a God-centered life instead of a Jeff-centered life. Teach me to walk with You and to trust that Your plans for my life will come to pass as I walk in Your ways.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment