Friday, September 30, 2022

Renewing My Strength

Scripture:

“but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:31‬ ‭NIV‬‬ 

Observation:

Isaiah here describes those who hope or trust in the Lord. He says they will renew their strength and that they will soar on wings life eagles. He says they will run and not grow weary and they will walk and not faint. In other words, God will give strength to those who hope in Him. He will give us the energy we need as we remain in Him.

Application:

Trusting in the Lord is a powerful thing. God is all-powerful and when you determine to walk with Him, He gives strength to your body and life to your spirit. He renews us and keeps us young. I am starting to feel my age more and more in my body, but today I stand on this passage and I’m believing God to renew my strength and cause me to soar.

Prayer:

Lord God, You are incredible and I love You with all my heart. Your goodness never fails and Your love is unending. Thank You for renewing my strength this morning. Thank You for healing my shoulder and bringing my body back to a more youthful state. I want to preach Your word with the energy of a 21 year old.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment