Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Jesus, The Source of Wisdom

 Scripture:

“The Spirit of the Lord will be with him to give him understanding, wisdom, and insight. He will be powerful, and he will know and honor the Lord.”  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭11:2‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

This passage is describing Jesus, specifically when He returns and rules during the Millennial Reign, but He had, and has, these qualities now. Understanding, wisdom, power, and insight are found in Jesus. He has everything we need for life and godliness.

Application:

If Jesus has these incredible qualities, my job is to seek Him out more and more. If I need wisdom, understanding, power, or insight, I need to seek the Lord. When I don’t know what to do next, I need to run to Jesus. He is everything I need and has countless resources for whatever I need.  

Prayer:

Jesus, You have everything I need to build Your kingdom. Help me to seek You more and more. Give me insight into current situations. Show me next steps and help me to follow.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment