Thursday, September 15, 2022

Let’s Go Away

 Scripture:

“Fig trees are bearing fruit, while blossoms on grapevines fill the air with perfume. My darling, I love you! Let's go away together.”  ‭‭Song of Songs‬ ‭2:13‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Solomon is speaking of the one he loves and says, “My darling, I love you! Let’s go away together.” There is something special about going away together. There is an adventure to going away from the usual rut and routine that makes special moments.

Application:

Sometimes we need to go away with the one we love and isolate from the rest of the world.  Sometimes a change of place equals a change of perspective. A change of perspective is very important in the life of a couple. I need to find a way to get away with Cheryl more often.

Prayer:

My Father, teach me to know and understand what Cheryl needs each day. Show me when to take her away and when to stay put. Show me how to be the husband she needs. Help me to know what to do at each step of our lives for her to thrive.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment