Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Reputation

 Scripture:

“A good reputation and respect are worth much more than silver and gold.” ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭22:1‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

This proverb speaks about the power of having a good reputation.  He says it is worth more than silver and gold, which are the most valuable resources we have. A good reputation opens doors that can bring you into places of honor and favor.

Application:

A good reputation follows us, we don’t follow it. When.you have a good reputation, people naturally trust you and think well of you. We don’t have to fight for our reputation, it naturally follows good people. Our sincere desire simply needs to be to honor the Lord in everything. When we do this, we will have a good reputation.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, let my life bring You honor. Help me to follow and represent You well in my generation. As I follow You, I know my reputation will take care of itself. Keep me on Your path and let my light shine for Your kingdom. I want to live for Your glory.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment