Sunday, September 25, 2022

Perfect Peace

 Scripture:

“The Lord gives perfect peace to those whose faith is firm. So always trust the Lord because he is forever our mighty rock.”  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭26:3-4‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah speaks here of firm faith bringing peace into our lives. He continues by telling us to trust the Lord because He is our mighty rock. Our faith can be firm because our God is rock-solid. When reach trust Him, He is unwavering.

Application:

God is described here like a mighty rock. He is as solid as solid gets. This gives us peace because peace comes from trust, and trust is knowing that God is solid and can be relied upon. When we are faithful to Him, we can have great confidence because we know He is unchangeable and all-powerful. He is worthy of our worship and we should honor Him by giving Him our very best.

Prayer:

Father. You are worthy of all my praise. My tongues could never give You the worship and praise You deserve. You have chosen me and given me a rock-solid foundation to build my life upon. Thank You for loving me and being my strength in difficult times. You are my everything. Help me to trust You more.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment