Monday, September 5, 2022

You Can’t Defeat God

 Scripture:

“No matter how much you know or what plans you make, you can't defeat the Lord.”  Proverbs‬ ‭21:30‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

This proverb is very thought provoking. The author says that no matter how much you know or what plans you make, you can’t defeat the Lord. In other words, we can make our plans and argue with the Lord, but in the end…He wins. It is easier to simply follow His voice now than to fight against Him.

Application:

Sometimes we fight against the will of God in our lives because we think we know better than God what needs to happen. God knows best and our best response is to do what He wants from the beginning. Rather than fight God’s will and plan, we need to run with it. I need to stop resisting God and learn better to assist  Him in His plan.

Prayer:

Father, help me to follow Your voice completely and do what You ask of me. Give me an ear to hear what You are speaking at any given time and help me to trust Your plans and leadings in my life. I want to do life Your way.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment