Thursday, September 1, 2022

Finding Life

 Scripture:

“By finding me, you find life, and the Lord will be pleased with you.”  ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭8:35‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, wisdom says, “by finding me, you find life, and the Lord will be pleased with you.” Wisdom knows that there is a great life for those who walk in wisdom instead of foolishness. When we find wisdom, God says He will be pleased with us as well. We must seek wisdom regularly. By finding it, we find life and please God.

Application:

There is nothing better that finding life and pleasing God. I want to walk with the wise and learn wisdom. I want the favor and blessing of God on my life, therefore, I must learn to walk in wisdom and common sense. I need to seek the wisdom of God and talk to wise people who have walked the road of wisdom ahead of me.

Prayer:

Lord God, teach me to walk with he wise. I don’t want to live a foolish life, but one that makes an impact for eternity. Help me to always seek wisdom and to walk in her ways. Speak to me clearly, that I may follow Your ways. Reveal Yourself to me, for in You is all the wisdom of the ages. Converse with me and show me things.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment