Wednesday, September 28, 2022

The Right Voice

 Scripture:

“Stop listening to Hezekiah. Pay attention to my king. Surrender to him. He will let you keep your own vineyards, fig trees, and cisterns” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭36:16‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Sennacherib told the people of Israel not to listen to Hezekiah, but to surrender to him and his people. He was saying that he would let them live good lives if they would just listen to him instead of their king. 

Application:

Listening to the wrong voices will get you in trouble every time. We must listen to God and His Word. When we listen to Him, we will always do well, but when we listen to the voice of fear, doubt and unbelief, we will get ourselves into trouble. Other voices may promise good things, but the voice of the Lord is to be trusted.

Prayer:

Father, you know my heart on this. As I have said over and over throughout my life. Open my ears. I want to hear You clearly and give me a heart to respond well to what You speak. Let me hear the right voices and not the voice of the enemy. Give me good reception on your channel.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment