Saturday, September 3, 2022

Wisdom and Honor

 Scripture:

“Showing respect to the Lord will make you wise, and being humble will bring honor to you.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭15:33‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Respecting the Lord brings wisdom. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Humility always brings honor. God always lifts up the humble and works against the proud.

Application:

I desire to walk with the wise, therefore I must learn to respect and fear the Lord. In my latter years I want to have depth and wisdom to help people better. I want to live  life God can bless.  Therefore, I must walk in humility before Him and respect Him more and more. I don’t want foolishness to fall from my lips, but to be a supplier of grace to all.

Prayer:

Father, teach me to walk with the wise. I want to know You, the source of wisdom, more each day. Make me wise in every area, so I can help lead others well.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment