Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Obedience is the Key to Life

Scripture:

“you are the foundation on which we stand today. You always save us and give true wisdom and knowledge. Nothing means more to us than obeying you.”  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭33:6‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Once again today, we see this foundation we can stand on that is rock solid and enduring forever. Isaiah says of the Lord, “You always save us and give true wisdom and knowledge.” He goes on to say that nothing means more than obeying God. Obedience to the Lord is the key to life. Knowing He always saves us and gives us wisdom and knowledge allows us to trust Him more.

Application:

Obeying God puts us on the right foundation. When we do, we can expect wisdom, knowledge, and salvation. If God is the foundation, then we build the house with obedience. Obedience isn’t always easy and it sometimes makes no sense to us, but when we walk in obedience, we will see God’s blessings overflow our lives.

Prayer:

Father, You are good and Your mercy endures forever. I want to build my life on Your foundation. I want You in, around, under, and on everything I do. I want obedience to You to be the Hallmark of my life. Teach me to obey and follow You closely. Let me not leave anything undone that You had planned for my life.

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment