Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Right Word, Right Time

 Scripture:

“The right word at the right time is like precious gold set in silver.” ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭25:11‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Sometimes I like to look at the opposite way of saying something to get clarity.  The opposite of this verse would be, the wrong word at the wrong time is of no value. The right word, at just the right time, is super valuable to the hearer and the one speaking. Timing is everything.

Application:

When you mess this up, you are in a mess. The wrong word at the right time or the right word at the wrong time will do damage. Timing is the key. We must learn to hold words for the right time and know when that time is. God is the one who knows best. We need to continually seek God and walk in step with Him, then we will have the right word at the right time.

Prayer:

Father, let my words bring health and healing to those around me. Teach me when to speak and when to be quiet. Let my timing be synced with Yours. Let me walk in step withYou always.

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment