Friday, September 16, 2022

Love is Powerful

 Scripture:

“Love cannot be drowned by oceans or floods. It cannot be bought— any offer would be scorned no matter how great.” ‭‭Song of Songs‬ ‭8:7‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Love is a powerful force in the world. Love causes people to do all sorts of things. Love is strong and has a way of strongly impacting our lives, our decisions, and our destinies. Once love is ignited, it will grow and take on a direction of its own. 

Application:

I want to be so in love with God that my love can’t be drowned by oceans or floods. GOD IS LOVE, and I want His love to flow through my life. I want to serve God with all my heart, not out of obedience, but out of a love that cannot be satisfied. I want the love of God to overwhelm my life.

Prayer:

Lord God, let Your love consume me. Let Your passion for souls and love for people grab my heart. Help me to walk with You closely and be the person You want me to be. Help me to love like You love and live how You want me to live. 

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment