Saturday, October 1, 2022

THROUGH the Waters

 Scripture:

“When you cross deep rivers, I will be with you, and you won't drown. When you walk through fire, you won't be burned or scorched by the flames.”  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43:2‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

God is speaking to His people Israel here, but it also applies to us as believers. He tells them He will be with them when they cross deep rivers and that we won’t be burned when we walk through the fire. Basically, God is saying He will take care of us when we walk with Him. We may go through some things, but He will be with us.

Application:

God didn’t promise we would never go through bad times. He promised He would be with us and take care of us, no matter what happens. I need to trust God’s love more and more in my life. I want to have my roots deep in the love of God. I want to learn more of Him and grow deeper in my relationship with Him.

Prayer:

Father, thank You for always taking care of me! You are amazing and I appreciate You with all my heart. Help me to trust You more each day and to know that I know that You are with me, even when it seems like You haven’t listened to my prayers. Teach me to walk by faith and not by sight that I may lead Your people well.

Yours Forever,

Jeff 

No comments:

Post a Comment