Saturday, October 8, 2022

Quick Answers

 Scripture:

“I will answer their prayers before they finish praying.” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65:24‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, God is speaking about a time when His people will worship Him and will be completely returned to their land. He is speaking about the blessings of that day, when they have repented and returned to Him. At that time, God will answer their prayers before they finish praying. This is a powerful promise.

Application:

God is incredible. When He decides to bless a person or a community of people, nothing can stop Him. He doesn’t even need us to finish praying because He already knows what is in our heart. When God’s people walk in complete obedience, there can be seasons of incredible favor and blessing. God is able to do more for us than we can imagine, but it all starts with us and our level of obedience to Him.

Prayer:

Lord God, You are high and lifted up. Your glory fills the heavens and the earth. There is none like You. You know my heart and my desires before I even ask. You are worthy of my highest praise and worship. I long for oneness with You. I desire to walk closer than ever before. You are my everything. 

Forever Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment