Thursday, October 13, 2022

All-Powerful

 Scripture:

“But you, Israel's God, created all things, and you chose Israel to be your very own. Your name is the Lord All-Powerful.”  ‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭10:16‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

Jeremiah here tells the Lord that He created everything he could see. He was speaking about how the idols people want to worship were made with human hands., yet God was not created, but was creator. Jeremiah  declares here that one of the Lord’s names is “Lord All-Powerful”. He realized that nothings was impossible with God.

Application:

I need to know the Lord as Lord All-Powerful. I want to trust Him as Lord All=Powerful. I don’t want to trust in myself, people, things, etc. I want to trust in the Lord All-Powerful. He is greater than anything that can come against me. I want to serve Him well and live a life that bring Him honor.

Prayer:

Lord All-Powerful, You are amazing and I praise You this morning. Your awesomeness can be seen in creation, in how You have led Your people in the past, and in my life personally. You have blessed my life over and over again. You are faithful, reliable, and trustworthy. Help me to serve You well and let Your Power flow through my life. I long to be with You and to walk as one with You.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment