Sunday, October 16, 2022

In Good and Bad Times

 Scripture:

““King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylonia has attacked Judah. Please ask the Lord to work miracles for our people, as he has done in the past, so that Nebuchadnezzar will leave us alone.”” ‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭21‬:‭2‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

The people of Judah were under attack and ran to Jeremiah to have him ask God to work miracles for them like He had in the past. They were panicking and cried out to God to help them. God’s response was that He was behind the enemy coming into their region because of their unfaithfulness to Him.

Application:

We can’t live however we want, then turn and run to God when bad things start to happen. We must learn to remain faithful to God in good times and in bad times. If we want God to fight our battles, we must do more than cry out to Him when things are terrible. We must serve Him faithfully in the good times and in the bad.

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk in faithfulness. Help me to serve You in the good times and in the bad. Let me live a life that pleases You always. Come Holy Spirit and work in my life. Let my life be an offering to You. Let my life be a sacrifice for You. Let Your purposes be done in my life.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment