Friday, October 14, 2022

My Trust is in You

 Scripture:

“Idols can't send rain, and showers don't fall by themselves. Only you control the rain, so we put our trust in you, the Lord our God.” ‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭14:22‬ ‭CEV‬

Observation:

Jeremiah has been prophesying doom and gloom for God’s people because of their rebellion and their desire to run after other gods. He finally finishes his rant with saying that idol can’t send rain, but that God controls the rain, so our trust must be in Him. 

Application:

We trust must be in the Lord God Almighty above all else. We must learn to worship Him and seek His face. Only God is trustworthy. Only God can help us. Only God can bring the rain into our lives. He alone is worthy and He alone is able to help us. 

Prayer:

Father, You alone are worthy of praise, honor, and glory. You deserve my highest praise and worship. Help me to not put my trust in anything but You. You are my source and my salvation. You are my everything. I love You more than ever before and I ask You to align me with Your Spirit. Help me to walk in tune with You at all times. Bless our upcoming trip to Bolivia with Your powerful presence. Let lives be touched and transformed by Your love and mercy.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment