Thursday, October 6, 2022

No Loss of Power

 Scripture:

“The Lord hasn't lost his powerful strength; he can still hear and answer prayers.”  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭59:1‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, Isaiah reminds Israel that the Lord hasn’t lost His powerful strength and that He cans still hear and answer prayers. They had been through a season of separation from their homeland and it seemed like God wasn’t working on their behalf at this point, but God always comes through for His own.

Application:

Sometimes we forget that God hasn’t lost His power and strength. Sometimes it may feel like He doesn’t hear and answer prayers any more, but He is God and He is all-powerful. He may not have acted on our behalf yet, but when He does, we can trust He will take care of business. Sometimes we simply need a reminder that God is powerful and will act on behalf of His people. We may just need to wait for His timing.

Prayer:

Father, help me to remain faithful when I don’t see You moving on my behalf. Help me to trust You, when I don’t see results in front of me. Enable me to see the big picture and to see from Your vantage point. Move on behalf of Word of Life, Hearts for the Harvest, and Jeff and Cheryl Jacob. Bless the works of our hands and let them be productive for Your kingdom.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment