Monday, October 31, 2022

God’s Word

 Scripture:

“God's word is alive and powerful! It is sharper than any double-edged sword. His word can cut through our spirits and souls and through our joints and marrow, until it discovers the desires and thoughts of our hearts.”  ‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4‬:‭12‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

This verse says it all and doesn’t require much commentary. God’s word is alive and powerful! It can go places and do things that seem impossible, but that’s the power of one word from God. When God speaks…things happen. 

Application:

God’s word is powerful, but we must allow it to work in our lives. We must learn to walk in obedience to it and follow it as a guide for our lives. It is not just another book. It is filled with power to change lives. I need to appreciate the Word of God more in my life. 

Prayer:

Father, You sent us a love letter. Help me to read it, study it, chew on it, and digest it into my life. Help me to appreciate Your word more and more. Let my heart, mind, and soul be filled with Your word at all times. Let me be more controlled by Your word, than my own feeling, thoughts, or ideas.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment