Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Trust God - He Knows Better

 Scripture:

“Just as the heavens are higher than the earth, my thoughts and my ways are higher than yours.” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:9‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Observation:

The Lord is speaking through Isaiah here and says that His thoughts and ways are higher than ours like the heavens are higher than the earth. God doesn’t think like we do. He doesn’t see the way we see. We see through a glass darkly, but He sees with perfection. He knows what we need and what we need to stay away from.

Application:

Trust is huge with God. We need to trust Him completely, even when we don’t understand what He is doing. Everything God does, does not need to make sense to me. He knows more than I ever will and He understands what is best for me better than I ever will. When I don’t understand what God is doing, I must learn to trust Him completely. I need to stop telling God how to do things and let Him show me.

Prayer:

God, You are better at life than I am. You created me and You have the owners manual. You are the king of my life and my world. Help me to trust You when I don’t understand why You are doing what You are doing. Teach me to follow You and not question Your ways.

You are Amazing,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment