Monday, May 31, 2021

Have They Heard?

 Scripture:

“When the queen of Sheba heard about the fame of Solomon and his relationship to the Lord, she came to test Solomon with hard questions.”  ‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭10:1‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

The queen of Sheeba heard about King Solomon’s fame, but she also heard about his relationship to the Lord.  She heard these things and decided to come and see for herself and challenge him with questions.  She ended up super impressed by what she saw and the wisdom he spoke with.  She could see that the Lord was with Solomon.  

Application:

When people get around us, do they see the hand of the Lord on our lives?  DO they see the wisdom of God in my life?  Do they see the blessing of God in my life?  Do they see the my relationship with the Lord?  I must ask myself these questions.  I want to live a life that makes God look good.  In order to do that, my relationship with Him must be extraordinary.  I want to know Him more and more each day.

Prayer:

Father, fill me with Your Spirit of wisdom and revelation.  Help me to walk in Your ways and to know You more each day.  Speak clearly to me every day and show me every step I am to take.  Enable me to reflect You better and better in this generation.  Let my life shine brightly for You.  Let people see my life and realize that God is very involved in every part of it.  I want my life to bring You praise.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment