Monday, May 3, 2021

For His Glory

 Scripture:

“For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen.”  ‭‭Romans‬ ‭11:36‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, Paul tells us that everything we see is from God, through God it came into the world, and everything is for him.  He closes this section by saying, “To Him be the glory forever! Amen.”  Everything we see is really for the glory of God.

Application:

We need to live solely for the glory of God.  Everything in our lives, is not to please us or make us wonderful people, but to bring God glory.  I want to live my life for the glory of God alone.  I want to live a life that points people to the goodness of God and His Son Jesus.  In order to do that, I must live in a way that pleases Him and bring Him glory and honor.

Prayer:

Father, let my life bring You honor and glory.  Help me to live in a way that pleases You and brings honor to You.  Empower me to represent You well.  When it’s all said and done, my my life be a praise and glory song to You Father.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment