Tuesday, May 4, 2021

The Present Time

 Scripture:

“And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.” ‭‭Romans‬ ‭13:11‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Observation:

Paul was writing to the Romans and told them to wake up from slumber and understand the present time.  They hour had come to get up because our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.  Understanding the present time is crucial to us each and every day. 

Application:

We must realize we are living in the last days and we must awaken to the fact that things are not the same as they were last year.  Things have changed drastically and we are much nearer now than we were a year ago to the coming of the Lord.  Especially in these days, we must understand the times and seasons.  We must seek the Lord to know what to do with the times we are living in and how to respond to what happens all around us.

Prayer:

Father, help me to wake up and realize what going on in my present time.   The world has changed so drastically in the past year.  Help me to stay in step with the Spirit so I am in tune and know what You are doing around the world.  Teach me to walk with You each day.  Show me what’s happening around me and around this world.  Show me how to lead well in these critical times.

Your Son Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment