Saturday, August 1, 2020

Under My Feet

Scripture:

“You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet,”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭8:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist, speaking of man, said that You God gave him to have dominion over the work of His hands and that all things have been put under his feet.  Just prior to this it says that man has been made a little lower than the angels.  God placed man above every other thing.  In Ephesians it says that everything is under the feet of Christ, yet we are His body, therefore, if it is under His feet, it is under our feet.

Application:

We must realize the position of authority the LORD has given us.  God has placed incredible authority in man’s possession.  He wants us to rule His creation and rule it well.  Our place is to exercise the authority He has given us to execute His will in the earth.  He has given us power and authority, we must begin to use it for His glory to make changes in the earth that He would want made.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, help me to understand the authority You have given to man better and better.  You placed everything under the feet of man.  Help me to understand that and walk in that.  Help me to exercise true spiritual authority in my region of influence.  Teach me to live how You want me to live and to extend Your kingdom in the earth all the days of my life.  Teach me how to walk in authority You have given me as a man created in Your image.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment