Monday, August 24, 2020

Joyful

 Scripture:

“Joyful are those who obey his laws and search for him with all their hearts.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119:2‬ ‭NLT‬‬

The Psalmist says here that those who obey God’s laws and search for Him with all their hearts are joyful. Joy comes when you have searched for God because He has told us many times that we will find Him when we search for Him with all our hearts.  The combination of obeying His word and searching for Him is powerful.

Application:

I want to be a man of His word and one who searches for Him more and more.  I want to know God’s word and understand all I can through it.  His words are pure and help in so many ways.  I have always been a seeker of God.  I love to seek Him out.  I love to passionately pursue Him.  There is nothing in the world like His presence.

Prayer:

Lord, You are my everything.  You are my rock and my salvation.  Teach me Your Word and let me never lose my passion for You.  I desire your presence and I desire to be strong in Your word.  Teach me to balance the two and become the man You want me to be.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment