Tuesday, August 25, 2020

The Lord Watches Over You

 Scripture:

“He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭121:3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The previous verses say, “I look to the mountains.  Does my help come from there?   My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.”  Then the author says He will not let us stumble and that the Lord who watches over us will not slumber.  He doesn’t tire of watching over us.

Application:

God is not going to let us stumble.  He is ever-watching over us to ensure we are going to be okay like a good Father.  He doesn’t sleep because He is watching over His children at all times.  We can rest because God doesn’t!  We can have peace because the God I serve is watching over my life.  I can have joy because I have someone overseeing my life.  I can take risks because He won’t let me stumble.

Prayer:

Father, thank You for reminding me that You are watching over my life and that you don’t sleep or slumber.  Thank you for being my ever-present help in my time of need.  Your are incredible and I love You with all my heart.  Thanks for keeping watch over me.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment