Thursday, August 20, 2020

Until the Time

 Scripture:

“Until the time came to fulfill his dreams, the Lord tested Joseph’s character.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭105:19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, the Psalmist tells us that the LORD tested Joseph’s character until the Time came to fulfill his dreams.  The problem with this is that he was tested for something like 17 years before the time came. When it is time for God to bless you, nothing can stop it, but sometimes you must be tested and tried before the time is right.

Application:

Good things come to those who wait is an old statement from the past.  Sometimes it is easy to get ahead of God and try to fulfill our own dreams.  That never works out well in the end.  There are set times in God when He is going to bless us and raise us up, until then, we will be tested in our character.  I want to pass the character test every time and fulfill the dreams as they come.

Prayer:

Father, let me pass the tests of character while I wait for the fulness of the dreams You have given me.  Help me not to move ahead of You, but to wait on You and do things in Your timing and not my own.  Teach me to walk in faith and patience while I wait on inheriting the promises.  Help me to be faithful above everything else.  I want to serve you well and make Your name great throughout the earth.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment