Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Living Hearts

 Scripture:

“The humble shall see this and be glad; And you who seek God, your hearts shall live.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭69:32‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

Here in this passage, the Psalmist declares that the humble will see the good things he had just uttered.  He then goes on to say that those who seek God, their hearts will live.  He brings life to dead hearts.

Application:

Jesus didn’t die to make bad people good, He died to bring dead people back to life.  When we seek God, we will truly begin to live life.  Life begins when we humble ourselves and begin to truly seek the LORD. He will give us a reason to live and fill our hearts with life.  Out of our belly should flow living water.  I want to live with a living, tender, heart that God can use for His glory.

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk before You in humility and brokenness.  Let my heart come alive more and more.  You are the one who sets our hearts on fire and brings life to them.  I want to live from the heart you gave me.  Create in me a clean, new heart that reflects Your goodness.  Let me live from a living heart that lives to honor You.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment