Wednesday, August 26, 2020

What HE Pleases

 Scripture:

“The Lord does whatever pleases him throughout all heaven and earth, and on the seas and in their depths.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭135:6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

In this passage the Psalmist says that the LORD does whatever He pleases in the heavens, the earth and the sea.  God does what He want to do in the earth.  It is His and He has the ability to do whatever He wants.  God doesn’t have to be accountable to any man or man-made institution.  He is all-powerful and can do whatever He pleases.

Application:

I need to remember that God is always in control and does whatever He pleases.  He can bless.  He can curse. He doesn’t have to do what we want Him to do.  Our place is one of submission to Him and surrender to His will in our lives.  We must trust that He will do what He says He will do.  From that point, our job is to trust His goodness and follow His ways.  I need to stop trying to control God and let Him control me more.

Prayer:

Father, You do whatever You please and You don’t have to do what I want You to.  I surrender to Your will for my life.  Open the doors You want me to walk through.  Close the doors You want shut and help me to Walk out my salvation with fear and trembling.  You are my God and I will honor Your will.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment