Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Each Time

Scripture:

“The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34:19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist here tells us that the the righteous face many troubles.  He doesn’t act like they don’t.  He doesn’t say that they shouldn’t face troubles if they just had faith.  He said they face many troubles, but he also added that the LORD comes to rescue each time.  God always shows up to rescue the righteous.

Application:

Scripture doesn’t promise us that we will never have any difficulties.  It tells us we will have many troubles, but we are also promised that the LORD will rescue us every single time.  I would rather have trouble and be consistently rescued, than to have less trouble and never be rescued.  God likes us to lean on Him so He allows us to get into some troubles, but then He delivers us.  I can walk confidently that God will deliver me out of every situation in my life.

Prayer:

Lord God, help me to have confidence in Your love and Your Word.  Teach me to walk with You and know that You always rescue Your people.  I want to live a life of faith and trust You at higher levels.  Rescue me when things get bad.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment