Thursday, August 13, 2020

It is Good For Me

 Scripture:

“But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, That I may declare all Your works.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭73:28‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, the Psalmist tells us that it is good to draw near to God and to put our trust in Him, then you can declare all His works.  Drawing near to God is always a good thing.  When you do, you will always have some works to declare to others.

Application:

The more we draw near to the LORD, the more our lives are changed and the more we trust God.  The more we trust God, the more answers we see.  The more answers we see to prayer, the more we are able to declare God’s good works to others.  It all starts with drawing near to God, which is the passion of my heart.  I want to know Him so I can declare His works to my generation.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, thank You for making it easy to seek You.  Thank You for blessing those who draw near to You.  You are amazing and I love drawing near.  When I draw near, I always have something to declare.  Help me to seek You more and more.  I want to know You and I want my eyes and ears opened to hear and see You more often.  Enable me to declare Your works to the nations.

Yours Forever,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment