Saturday, August 8, 2020

Bring Honor

Scripture:

“I will bring honor to your name in every generation. Therefore, the nations will praise you forever and ever.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭45:17‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist here says that he will bring honor to the Lord’s name in every generation.  His ultimate desire was that the nations would praise God forever and ever.  He wanted to live honorable so the name of the Lord would be praised in all the earth.

Application:

I want to live a life that brings God, not only praise, but honor.  To live a life that honors God, I think we must live by the power of the Spirit.  To live a life that brings honor to God, I believe we must walk out our faith on a daily basis.  We also must walk the walk for the long haul.  So many do a great job for a long time, only to ruin it in the end by getting off course.  I want to live my life for God for the long haul and cause His name to be praised in all the earth.  

Prayer:

Father, let my life honor You and let my life help bring you praise in every nation.  I want to make a difference for You and Your kingdom in the whole world.  Help me to make Your name famous in my generation.  Let my life honor You in the big and the little.  I am Yours.  Be glorified in my life.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment