Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Renewed Youth

 Scripture:

“He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭103:5‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

David is writing here and he tells of how the LORD fills his life with good things and his youth is renewed like the eagles’s.  God can not only fill our lives with good things, He is the only one who has the power to renew our youth.  Forever, people have looked for the fountain of youth, but it is found in serving God.

Application:

We are all going to get old. That is part of life, but I believe the word of the LORD and also believe we can have our youth renewed.  God can do anything and I am believing God to stay young and strong until He takes me home.  I want Him to fill me with good things, but I really desire to live young.  I have been watching my parents as they are aging and have been thinking I don’t want to get old go through everything they have been going through.  Some grow old and stay healthy and strong.  I want to be in that camp.

Prayer:

Father, I want to stay young at heart and strong in body all the days of my life.  Though my hair has been gray for a long time, I want to serve You with strength and vitality as a young person until I am old.  Fill my life with good things and renew my youth like the eagle’s.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment