Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Social Witnessing

 Scripture:

“Sing to the Lord; praise his name. Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭96:2-3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

In this passage the Psalmist tells us to sing and praise the LORD and proclaim the good news that He saves.  He says to publish his incredible deeds among the nations.  God has always had His heart on all the nations!  He then says to tell everyone about what God does.  Everyone means everyone!

Application:

I love to praise the LORD with all my heart.  I love to worship and bow down before Him.  I love to proclaim the good news of His salvation in all the earth, but I’m not as good at telling everyone the amazing things He does.  I need to get better at sharing my faith with everyone.  I am convicted this morning about not sharing my faith more with everyone.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You know me.  You know I love to worship You and to declare Your goodness to the nations, but help me to do better proclaiming it in my personal life without a pulpit or a microphone.  Help me to declare Your goodness to everyone instead of only when I have a mic in my hand.  Let me shine Your light more and more each day.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment