Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Confidence in His Goodness

Scripture:

“Yet I am confident I will see the Lord’s goodness while I am here in the land of the living.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭27:13‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation;

The Psalmist here declares that he is confident that he will see the Lord’s goodness on this side of the grave.  He knew that God would bless him, not only with eternal life, but in the land of the living.  He understood that God is good to his people, not only in death, but in life.

Application:

Being confident in something means you believe it will surely come to pass.  It really is faith that God will do what He says He will do.  I want to walk in confidence that I will see the Lord’s goodness  before I leave this planet.  I am very content with how God has blessed my life in the past, but I also want to see His goodness And provision at new levels in my life. I want to live by faith and be more confident that God will bless my life in the land of the living.

Prayer:

Father, I know there are reserved incredible blessing for my life when I see You face to face in eternity, but I want to walk in more confidence that I will see Your goodness before I go from this earth.  I want my family to see the goodness of God in my life before death.  I want people to see the blessing of God on my life before I pass from this life into the next.  While in the land of the living, let me see the day of Your blessing.

Your Son,
Jeff 

No comments:

Post a Comment