Wednesday, October 30, 2019

When God Adds His Witness

Scripture:

“Then God added his witness to theirs. He validated their ministry with signs, astonishing wonders, all kinds of powerful miracles, and by the gifts of the Holy Spirit, which he distributed as he desired.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭2:4‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

The author of Hebrews says here that God added to the witness of the apostles.  He validated their ministry with signs, wonders and miracles, and the gifts of the Holy Spirit.  When God validates, or backs up, what you are saying, it is a powerful thing.  Our message needs validation.

Application:

We should read things like this and earnestly desire for God to validate our ministry like only He can.  When God takes our verbal witness and adds His witness to it, our ministry takes on a much stronger impact.  When God backs up our words, people will listen.  I need God to validate my ministry more and more so that lives will be impacted for the Kingdom.

Prayer:

God, I ask You to come in powerful signs, wonders and miracles.  Validate our ministry and add Your witness to mine.  Back up what I teach Father.  Help me to be a vessel that You can work through.  Lead me into the place where You display Your glory.  Take me deeper and pour out Your Spirit more and more.  I want this for Your glory and honor.  I want to see revival in my generation.  Come Hopy Spirit and confirm Your word.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment