Tuesday, October 8, 2019

No One Asked

Scripture:

“The Lord says, “I was ready to respond, but no one asked for help. I was ready to be found, but no one was looking for me. I said, ‘Here I am, here I am!’ to a nation that did not call on my name.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65:1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, the Lord says he was ready to respond, but nobody asked Him for help.  He goes on to say that He was ready to be found, but nobody was looking for Him.  He was trying to be found by a nation that wasn’t calling on His name anymore.  God wants us to call on Him.  He is waiting for the call.

Application:

We must call on the Lord for the things going on in our lives.  He wants to be our source.  He wants to provide for His people, but His people must ask.  In James we are told that we have not because we ask not or because we ask with wrong motives.  There are some things I need to ask God for that I haven’t because I haven’t felt I could make them happen in my own strength.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You were ready to respond, but nobody was asking.  You were ready to be found, but nobody was looking.  You can find me.  I’m here asking and seeking.  Bless my life.  Meet every need and provide for me and my family to be out of debt and give us a house that will work for the special needs of my family.  Work You miracles in my life.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment