Friday, October 4, 2019

God’s Word

Scripture:

“It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:11‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God is speaking here through Isaiah and tells His people that when He sends out His word, it always produces fruit.  In other words, what God speaks is rock solid and never fails to produce fruit.  He also says that it will accomplish everything He wants it to and will prosper everywhere He sends it.  The word of God is powerful!

Application:

We must learn to trust the Word of God over our feelings, insecurities, personal experiences, etc.  His word is trustworthy.  What He says, will come to pass.  God has spoken His word and He continues to speak His word.  When God speaks, we can be confident that nothing will be able to stop it.  My goal is simply to hear what He is speaking and to follow Him completely.

Prayer:

Father, open my ears to hear Your word.  I want to know You intimately.  Help me to trust You over my feelings, thoughts, insights, and emotions.  Enable me to stand on Your written word like never before.   I want to be a man of Your word.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment