Monday, October 7, 2019

Wait For God

Scripture:

“For since the world began, no ear has heard and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for him!”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭64:4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

This beautiful verse tells us that since the world was created, nobody has seen or heard of a God like our God.  It continues and says that He works for those ho wait for Him.  Nobody has seen what God will do for those who are committed enough to wait upon the Lord.  He is incredible!

Application:

I need to tie in, lock down, and wait on the Lord in every situation of my life.  I need to not push things ahead, but wait on Him to do what He is going to do.  He can do a much better job than I can, but I need to learnt o wait patiently for Him to work.

Prayer:

Lord, teach me to wait.  You are trustworthy, but sometimes I want things to happen in my time instead of Yours.  Help me to trust You more each day and to walk out Your purposes and plans for my life.  I am Yours first and foremost.  With faith and patience we inherit the promises.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment