Saturday, August 31, 2019

The Overflowing Life

Scripture:

“Glorify God with all your wealth, honoring him with your very best, with every increase that comes to you. Then every dimension of your life will overflow with blessings from an uncontainable source of inner joy!”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3:9-10‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

In this passage Solomon tells us that honoring God with the very best of all of our wealth will cause every area of our lives to overflow with the blessing of inner joy.  It seems like joy would come from spending money on yourselves, but I have found that generous people are happy people.

Application:

I want to live a generous life.  I want to honor God with my wealth and resources.  I want my church to be a place that honors God with its money and resources, then we will be blessed with an uncontainable source of inner joy.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, help me to live a generous life and to walk in the blessing of overflowing joy.  Bless my life that I may be a greater source of blessing to others.  Increase my wealth and I will use it to advance Your kingdom.  Help me to live generously with everything You give, for You are my source of all that I have.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment