Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Go Ahead and Tell the World

Scripture:

“So, go ahead—let everyone know it! Tell the world how he broke through and delivered you from the power of darkness and has gathered us together from all over the world. He has set us free to be his very own!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭107:2-3‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Here, the Psalmist speaks and tells God’s people to go ahead and tell the whole world how God broke through and delivered them from the power of darkness.  He told them to go ahead and tell the world how God had gathered them together from all over the world and has set them free to be His very own.  The Psalmist wanted the world to know how good God is and we should be the same.

Application:

God has always desired a people who will be His very own.  He has always cried out for the people where He could be their God and they would be His people.  God gave His very Son to make that happen and then entrusted us to tell the world.  We are to tell the world how God delivered us from the power of darkness and gathered us to Himself.  God has done His part, now we must do our part.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, You are amazing and I love You with all my heart.  Let my life be about the extension of Your kingdom in the earth.  I want the whole world to know Your faithfulness and goodness.  Open the right doors for me to be part of kingdom expansion in the earth.  I desire to fulfill the heart of the Psalmist.  I want to let the whole world know about You.  Empower me to do it and show me the way forward.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment