Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Fresh Courage

Scripture:

“At the very moment I called out to you, you answered me! You strengthened me deep within my soul and breathed fresh courage into me.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭138:3‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

In this text, King David says that precisely when he called out to the Lord, He answered.  He also understood that it was God who strengthened him and gave him courage.  He went so far as to say that God stepped in at the very moment he called out.  From the Psalms I have seen that God moves, “at the moment” His people cry out to Him.

Application:

Just like David received courage and strength from the Lord, I want the same.   I want to live in strong confidence in the Lord.  During this prayer and fasting season we have been crying out daily to the Lord for Him to move.  At the moment we cried out, He was working.  As we finish the fast, I want to see answers in my life, my church and my region.

Prayer:

Lord, I will continue to call out to You.  Answer the cry of Your servant today.  Strengthen me in my soul and breathe fresh courage into my life.  I am Yours and want to represent You well.  Teach me to hear Your voice clearly and to follow You completely.  Hear my cry to “Fill the House” in the coming weeks.  Let more souls be saved in September than ever before.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment