Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Seek Him More

Scripture:

Psalm 105:4-5  "Seek more of His strength!  Seek more of Him!  Let's always be seeking the light of His face.  Don't you ever forget His miracles and marvels.  Hold your heart to every judgment He has decreed."  (TPT)

Observation:

In this passage, the Psalmist tells God's people to seek more of His strength and more of Him.  He says we should always be seeking the light of His face.  He goes on to tell us that we shouldn't ever forget Gods' miracles and marvels. 

Application:

In much of the church world today, most of what we do as a church is possible without God's intervention.  As for me, I want to always be reliant on God's strength, God's power and God's intervention.  I want to seek more of His strength and more of Him.  When He fills us with more of Himself and more of His strength, our lives will be so different.  I need to see God move stronger in my generation.  I know there is more that God wants to do in the earth.  I'm crying out for MORE!

Prayer:

Father, You have put a desire in my heart for MORE.  I want more of You in my life.  More of You and Your strength in my family, my church, my region and in my country.  I want to be strong in You.  I want to see the light of your face as the Psalmist said.  I want to know You deeply and intimately.  I want to walk with You more closely.  I want MORE!

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment