Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Tell The World

Scripture:

“Everything you have made will praise you, fulfilling its purpose. And all your godly lovers will be found bowing before you. They will tell the world of the lavish splendor of your kingdom and preach about your limitless power.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭145:10-11‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist says here that everything will praise the Lord, which is it’s purpose.  In other words, the purpose of everything is to praise God.  It goes on to say that all of the lovers of God will tell the world bout God and preach about His limitless power.  We were made to worship God and tell of His wonderful works.

Application:

Our purpose is to worship God with all of our heart, soul, mind and strength.  He want us to worship Him and tell the world about him and his awesome power.  We must learn to be about our Father’s business at all times.  Our lives should be live of worship and praise for all the Lord has done for us.  I need to stay focused on Him throughout the day every day.

Prayer:

Father, You are worthy of my very best.  You are my strength and my deliverer.  Help me to to fulfill my purpose in giving Your praise.  Help me to never stop bowing before You.  Enable me to tell the world about your incredible Kingdom. And to preach about Your power.  When I preach it, please come and demonstrate Your power in the places I preach. Confirm Your word with signs following.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment