Wednesday, August 14, 2019

My Praise has Power

Scripture:

“My praises will break the powers of wickedness while the righteous will be promoted and become powerful!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭75:10‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

The Psalmist declares in this passage that his praises would break the powers of wickedness while the righteous will be promoted and become powerful.  Praise is a very powerful weapon in the hands of God.  He goes on to talk about the righteous and says they will be promoted and become powerful.  Righteousness brings blessings!

Application:

I want my life to be a life of praise.  Praise confuses the enemy of our soul.  Praise lifts up the Lord our God and scatters our enemies.  When we praise, the power of darkness and wickedness are broken.  Maybe instead of yelling at the darkness, we just need to praise God more and more.  I also want to see promotion for God’s people.  As we praise and give God all the glory and honor, He will raise us up as a testimony to Himself.

Prayer:

Lord, let my life bring Your praise.  Let me always have Your praise on my lips.  Your re worthy of the highest praise and honor.  You are all-powerful and all-knowing.  You know exactly what I need at all times.  Help me to live a life of praise that You can raise up.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment