Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Give Me Grace

Scripture:

“God, now that I’m old and gray, don’t walk away. Give me grace to demonstrate to the next generation all your mighty miracles and your excitement, to show them your magnificent power!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭71:18‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

In This Psalm, the Psalmist says that he is old he doesn’t want God to walk away, but to give him grace to demonstrate God’s power to the next generation.  He desired to show them the mighty miracles and magnificent power of God.

Application:

Christianity is always only one generation from extinction.  Each generation must see a move of God in the earth or it is in danger of becoming simply a religion.  My prayer is that I would be a bridge to the next generation of the power and presence of God.  I want our young people to experience God’s awesome power and glory.  One taste of that and they will never be satisfied with the things of this world.

Prayer:

God, once again I offer You my life and ask You to let me be a bridge to the next generation.  Let them experience You and see Your mighty works.  I ask You to pour out Your Spirit in ways that nobody and deny.  I ask You to let the younger generation sees Your incredible power.  Heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out devils in my generation and let the next generation observe and experience it.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment