Thursday, August 1, 2019

Scripture:

“Lord, I will worship you with extended hands as my whole heart explodes with praise! I will tell everyone everywhere about your wonderful works and how your marvelous miracles exceed expectations!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭9:1‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Here the Psalmist says that he will worship with extended hands as his whole heart explodes with praise.  He goes on to say that he will tell everyone about the marvelous miracles that exceed expectations.  He had been touched by the Lord’s goodness and wanted the world to know about it.

Application:

When we realize how incredible God is, our hearts should be exploding with praise.  Our hearts should be jumping up and down and celebrating the goodness of God.  We should be telling the whole world about His incredible miracles.  When God does something for me, I need to turn it into explosive praise and honor.  God is worthy of my best praise.  I need to tell the world what He has done and not make excuses.

Prayer:

Father, You are amazing and I want to declare Your goodness to the ends of the earth.  I want to make Your name famous in all the earth.  I want to lift up Your name every day of my life.  Help me to never be quiet and subdued about how good You are.  Help me to never worship based on my feelings, but on who You are.  You are worthy of my very best, most energetic praise and worship.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment